Creative Cause Goes to the 2009 Presidential Inauguration


It had been almost a month since I submitted for media credentials for the Presidential Inauguration. I was very relaxed about going or not. But when the email came yesterday confirming my credentials, a new found excitement filled me. And like an enthused Beyonce fan, I was standing in line a bit after 8:00am at the Washington Convention Center waiting to get my credentials.

So Creative Cause's media efforts have been stepped out with access to cover the Swearing In of the Inauguration. As a nonprofit in this bleak economic time, I have renewed hope. I look forward to embarking the week ahead. I am still uncertain how everything will unfold, but with my trusty Presidential Inauguration Committee Media Guide, warm winter gear and equipment, I will forge my way to capture history. So stayed tuned...
Related Posts with Thumbnails